English Toffee Cheesecake Pecan Pie… it’s 3 delicious desserts in one place! I’ve partnered with Karo® Syrup for this creative and delicious recipe.
I have never been a great pie maker, and if you have been following my blog for any length of time you know this well. Of course, I attempt pie from time to time, and am never horrified at the results, but I have determined that pie making is an art. And while consuming pie is MY personal art, the making of…not so much.
But I do understand that it is pie season. Holidays mean pie. And since I have severe FOMO in most aspects of my life, I can’t let a food season go by without putting my own stamp on it. So today, I’ve taken major pie-inspo from my friends over at Karo® Syrup and essentially put two of their pies (English Toffee Pecan Pie & Cheesecake Pecan Pie) together all in one place. Because while pie is great on its own, how about we mash it up with cheesecake and English Toffee. AND I can always bake a little extra for my family and friends because pie is always a go-to in our home.
Pecan Pie is a classic and using Karo® Light Corn Syrup adds the exact right amount of sweetness without overpowering the key flavors, like the pecans (I prefer Fisher® Nuts) and the toffee!
I used a store bought pie crust today, but feel free to use your own homemade crust too.
All you do is roll your pie dough into a pie plate and top it with English toffee. You could use the chocolate coated toffee, or just the plain, it’s completely up to you!
Top that with a simple cheesecake batter…
And then of course pecans! I love using pecans by Fisher ® Nuts because they add the perfect amount of crunch to this recipe and are super tasty too!
Now, here is the magical part of this pie.
You mix up your Karo® Syrup, along with some sugar, vanilla, and eggs and pour that on top of the Pecans by Fisher ® Nuts.
As it bakes the filling sinks to the bottom UNDER the cheesecake layer. It’s so cool!
You’ll need to let this pie chill before slicing it, but oh when it’s time…
It’s as delicious as it is pretty!
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did!
- 1 (9- inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 ounces English Toffee Bits
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 eggs, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar, divided
- 5 ounces coarsely chopped Pecans by Fisher ® Nuts
- ⅔ cup Karo® Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place your pie dough into a pie plate and crimp the edges.
- Sprinkle the English Toffee Bits in the bottom of the pie. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the cream cheese, 1 egg, and ¼ cup sugar together on medium speed until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the toffee.
- Sprinkle the cream cheese mixture evenly with the pecans.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the Karo® Syrup, vanilla, ¼ cup remaining sugar, and 2 remaining eggs until smooth.
- Pour this on top of the pecans.
- Bake the pie for 50 minutes or until the center is set. If necessary cover the pie crust with a pie shield, or aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Allow the pie to cool completely and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator.
I have partnered with Karo® to create this recipe. I only partner with brands that I use in my kitchen. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.