I love that I have that power. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!
So if you’re looking to get your pudge on this is for you.
Be warned, though, it’s hard core.
Like the Hustler of desserts.
Not NC-17…this is Triple X.
There’s cake, there’s brownie, there’s cookie dough, there’s vanilla frosting, there’s chocolate frosting, there are chocolate chip cookies…Gah!
It’s kinda like that weird Turducken thing people make on Thanksgiving…but with none of the same stuff…and WAY better
- Pillsbury Brownie Mix, baked according to package directions
- Funfetti Cake. Bake cake in 2 8" round pans. You will only need one layer for this recipe. Freeze the other layer for another time.
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. packed light brown sugar
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 t. salt
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1½c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bake Brownie according to package directions in a 8" round cake pan. Allow it to cool completely.
- Bake your Pillsbury Funfetti cake in 8" round pans. Cool completely
- (You will use only one of these for this cake...freeze the other layer or make cake pops)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl and cream together. Add flour and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread cookie dough on top of brownie layer
- Top your cookie dough with your funfetti layer.
- Frost the entire cake with vanilla frosting.
Top your cookie dough with your funfetti layer.