I have compiled My Essential Holiday Baking Guide!
All of my favorite recipes in one place, plus a few extra recipes from sites that I love around the web!
All in all I have 100 recipes that is sure to make your Holiday Baking, not only easy, but incredibly sweet!
I know none of you will actually MAKE 100 different kinds of cookies.
I mean, really…you won’t, right?
Anyhow, I wanted to put together a go-to list…I’m trying to make it easy on you folks!
I mean, I DO encourage you to snoop around my site for ALL my other recipes!
But I did some of the search work for you by going back and searching my archives for the recipes that are easy, delicious and special enough to make it onto your holiday baking list!
I’ve separated them into categories so you can easily navigate and provided links to all the recipes with numbered images, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding what you are looking for!
AND as a bonus at the end I’ve picked a few of my most favorite recipes from sites that I love.
So let’s start this business.
First up…Cookies. Duh.
Cookies are probably the number one treat that people bake this season. So here are some of my favorites!
- Homemade Nutter Butters
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- Cranberry Bliss Cookies
- Brookie Cookies
- Puppy Chow Cookies
- Coffee Cake Cookies
- Nutella Filled Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Salted Caramel Stuffed Truffle Cookies
- Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- Giant Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Salted Caramel Kiss Cookies
- White Chocolate Filled Snickerdoodles
- Key Lime Meltaway Shortbread
- The Ultimate Cookie Cup
Next up it’s nice to throw together some candy or snack mix too! They make the perfect gift!
- Easy No-Bake Coconut Candy
- Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Oreo Candy
- Hot Chocolate Popcorn
- Buttercream Truffles
- Salted Nut Roll Bites
- Melted Snowman Oreo Cookie Balls
- Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Crock Pot Candy
- Peanut Butter Cup Granola
- Candy Cane Kiss Kettle Corn
- Fruity Pebble Kettle Corn
- Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn
- Chubby Hubby Snack Mix
- Candy Cane Pretzel Kisses
- Not pictured: Holiday Popcorn
I love baking Cookie Bars and Brownies…some of my my most favorite recipes that I have created are in this category. Let’s have a look:
- Red Velvet Santa Hat Brownies
- Buckeye Brownies
- Praline Brownies
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Dreamy Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars
- Holy Heck Brownies
- White Chocolate Brownies
- Pecan Pie Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butte S’mores Bars
- Peanut Butter Crack Brownies
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Rolo Fudge Brownies
- White Chocolate Butter Bars
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Bars
- Salty Caramel Oat Bars
- Not pictured: Salted Nutella Butter Bars
- Not pictured: Cinnamon Roll Cookie Bars
Fudge is quintessential Holiday food, isn’t it? Let’s take a look at some yummy (and easy) recipes!
- S’mores Fudge Bars
- Peanut Butter Banana Fudge
- Fruity Pebble Fudge
- Magic Bar Fudge
- Peanut Butter Ritz White Chocolate Fudge
- Not pictured: Key Lime Fudge
- Not pictured Cookie Dough Fudge
- Not pictured: Pretzel Fudge
- Not pictured: 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- Not pictured: 3 Musketeers Fudge Brownies
I love adding no bake treats to your baking list! While your cookies are in the oven you can whip up one of these fab no bake recipes!
- Red Velvet Krispie Treats
- Homemade Payday Bars
- Krispie Treat Bark
- White Trash Bars
- Oreo Cookie Bark
- Puppy Chow Krispie Treats
- Peanut Butter Crunch Eclair Bars
- Brownie Batter Bark
- Salted Caramel Swirl Trail Mix Krispie Treats
- Thin Mint Krispie Treats
- Krispie Treat Christmas Tree
- Ice Cream Cone Cannoli
- Not Pictured: Cake Batter Marshmallows
- Not Pictured: No Bake Cookie Bars
- Not Pictured: Sweet and Salty No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Now my most favorite Holiday treat that I make:
I made this many years ago and it is still my number one holiday treat! It is one of my most popular posts of all time and you guys continue to come back to it year after year!
Now I want to share some amazing treats from some of my most favorite sites! You guys need to go and check out these fantastic treats!
- Marshmallow Creme Filled Chocolate Dipped Sandwich Cookies | She Wears Many Hats
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes | Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Molasses Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies | Culinary Concoctions By Peabody
- Malted Chocolate Chip Whopper Cookies | Two Peas and Their Pod
- Lofthouse Style Peanut Butter Chip Sugar Cookies w/Peanut Butter Frosting | Averie Cooks
- Brown Butter Salted Caramel Mocha Cookies | Kevin and Amanda
- Brown Butter Bourbon Spice Cookies | Bake Your Day
- Christmas Tree Chocolate Cupcakes | Just a Taste
- Double Tree Copycat Chocolate Chip Cookies | The Little Kitchen
- Frosted Flake White Chocolate Chip Cookies | Picky Palate
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge | Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Buckeye Ball Sandwiches | Buns In My Oven
- Snickers Peanut Butter Blossoms | Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Butterscotch Blondies | Bake at 350°
- Buster Bars | Recipe Girl
- No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores Bars | The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Homemade Biscoff Cookies | Bluebonnets and Brownies
- Candy Cane Brownies | My Baking Addiction
- Fudge Mint Brownies | Glorious Treats
- Bailey’s Chocolate Cookies | Gimme Some Oven
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies | Sweet Happy Life
- Gingerbread Caramel Corn | Piece of Cake
- Bourbon, Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Shortbread Cookies | Love & Olive Oil
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle | Piece of Cake
Happy Baking my friends!!