No Bake Chocolate and Honey Peanut Butter Bars are like a sweet peanut butter cup! These are so easy, incredibly delicious and the perfect sweet treat for the peanut butter lover!
I have another no-bake recipe for you today! It’s the middle of January, so I’m not quite sure why I’m not using my oven as often as I can. On the other hand, it’s January…which is my laziest month of the year and I can’t get overly motivated to do the hard work of turning on the oven.
Just shake your head and walk away. It’s ok.
Not only have I been on a no-bake kick, I’ve also been eating ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER. In case you were wondering, I have a very solid winter-bod right about now. Laziness and peanut butter tends to help that process along.
Anyhow, let’s focus on this recipe…
The base is a sweet combo of peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, BUTTER, powdered sugar and honey. They taste like a peanut butter cup, only better. I’m telling you it’s possible.
And the chocolate topping is so dreamy…
…melted chocolate, peanut butter and more honey.
You just let them chill after the not-hard-work is done and then count the minutes until you can eat a bar or three.
Like I said, winter bod in full effect. We’ll start counting calories when the pan is empty.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups honey graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1¾ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Line a 9x9 dish with aluminum foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter, honey, and peanut butter, mixing on medium speed until smooth. Turn the mixer to low and add in the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar until combined. This will be very thick.
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and place in the refrigerator to chill while making the topping.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter on high in 30 second increments until smooth, stirring after each. Once melted, stir in the honey.
- Pour the mixture onto the peanut butter layer and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Once they're chilled, cut into pieces.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
store airtight for up to 5 days