We made it through all the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies! I am recapping all the sweet treats today from the past few weeks, so if you missed any of the cookie recipes, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s look back!
I guess I should have called the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies, the 12 Days of Christmas Treats! I deviated from the “cookie” theme pretty heavily, and actually only posted 5 true cookie recipes…the others were bars, candy, fudge…
I mean, they are ALL recipes that belong on a holiday dessert platter, that’s for sure, so we’ll use the word cookie as an umbrella term for ALL the sweets. Sound good? Please don’t come at me.
ANYHOWWWW…it’s been a really fun 12 days! I start compiling my list of cookies I want to share in this series all year long, adding, and crossing off recipes when I find another that I like better. This year’s list I thought was a really well rounded sweet treat compilation, with something on the list for everyone! I mean, I hope there’s more than one recipe you love, but you know what I mean!
AND before we get to this year’s list, don’t forget take a look back at last year’s Christmas Cookies list too!
But without further ado, let’s recap all the 12 recipes that we made this year!
- Easy Cut Out Sugar Cookies – Everyone needs an easy and reliable sugar cookie recipe! And you don’t have to chill the dough for these, and they hold their shape perfectly!
- Crock Pot Peppermint Pretzel Candy – Melting chocolate in the slow cooker, is a great way to maximize time on busy bake days! This recipe is salty/sweet perfection!
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread – Shortbread is a classic holiday cookie, and adding chocolate chips makes it extra special!
- Peanut Butter Balls – These are always the first treat on my cookie platter to disappear! This peanut butter ball recipe is easy and has a secret ingredient!
- Cookies and Cream Marshmallow Bars – This is the easiest recipe you will make this season! Only 3 ingredients and a microwave needed!
- Gingersnap Cookies – Classic and perfect! This is the Gingersnap recipe you have been waiting for yor entire life. It will make a believer out of all the skeptics who claim they don’t like Gingersnap cookies!
- Cranberry Pistachio Bliss Bars – This is a Copycat version of the popular Starbucks treat, but with the addition of pistachios, they are not only festive, but delicious!
- Frosted Egg Nog Cookies – These are soft, cinnamon/nutmeg cookies topped with a creamy Egg Nog Frosting. What’s not to love?
So there is it! My 12 Christmas Treats for 2018! This is always one of my favorite things to plan for and do all year, so I hope you enjoyed it. AND if you make any of the desserts on the list I would LOVE to see them! Post a picture on Instagram and use the hashtags #cookiesandcups AND #12DaysofChristmasCookies
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE! xo