50 Fabulous Fall Desserts! Get your fall baking list prepped!
I am so super excited about fall baking this year and in honor of it being September 1st I am loading you up with a full arsenal of sweet treats, guaranteed to give you tons (50 to be exact) of options this fall! I’ve given you links to recipes on my website, as well as some from around the internet!
Let’s get going started with all things Apple…
- Baked Apple Chips
- Apple Cider Caramel Sauce
- Perfect Apple Crisp
- German Apple Cake with Fluffy Buttermilk Frosting
- Praline Crunch Apple Cake
- Snickerdoodle Apple Bread
- Apple Cider Cupcakes and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream from Wishes and Dishes
- Caramel Apple Sheet Cake from Chef in Training
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing from Gimme Delicious Food
- Apple Cider Floats from What’s Cooking, Love?
Now of course we have to talk about Pumpkin…
- Pumpkin Praline Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn
- Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
- Browned Butter Pumpkin Blondies
- Classic Pumpkin Roll from Mom Loves Baking
- Pumpkin Spice Toffee Bars from Picky Palate
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Picky Palate
- Pumpkin Snickers Cupcakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home from Inspired Taste
- Melt In Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies from Dear Crissy
Would it even BE fall if we didn’t talk about PIE?
- Cookie Butter Pie
- Chocolate Marshmallow Pie
- Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Oreo Pie from Kevin and Amanda
- Apple Butter Pie from Tastes of Lizzy T’s
- Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie with Gingersnap Crust from Baked by Rachel
- Maple Apple Pie from Kitchen Heals Soul
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie from A Family Feast
- Rhubarb Custard Pie from Hungry Rabbit
- Coconut Cream Pie from Delightful E Made
- Bourbon Buttermilk Pie from Well Plated
And I don’t know what it is about a streusel topping, but it just SCREAMS FALL!
- Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Brown Sugar Crumb Cake
- Chai Spiced Crumb Cake from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars with a Streusel Topping from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Graham Streusel Coffee Cake from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Cinnamon Crumb Dessert Pizza from Creations by Kara
- Pecan Coffee Cake Muffins from Go Bold with Butter
- Pumpkin Pecan Scones with Brown Sugar Streusel from The Gold Lining Girl
- Pumpkin Streusel Donuts from Shugary Sweets
And last but not least Pear! I will admit that I am not a huge pear fan, and there are no links to my site on this list, but I get that pear is a whole thing in the world, so here you go!
- Pear Praline Wedding Cookies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Pear Pie Crumble Bars from Crazy for Crust
- Caramelized Pears from Martha Stewart
- Caramel Pear Crisp from Mel’s Kitchen
- Amish Pear Crumb Pie from Mostly Homemade Mom
- Easy Italian Pear Cake from An Italian in my Kitchen
- Pear Tart with Goat Cheese, Rosemary & Honey from Home & Plate
- Pear Custard Pie from Dinner at the Zoo
- Honeyed Pears in Puff Pastry from Sprinkle Bakes
- Spiced Pear Upside Down Cake from Love Grows Wild
Ok, I hope this inspires your fall baking! There are a few on this list that I CAN’T WAIT to make!
Hope your September is off to a good start!
9 comments on “50 Fabulous Fall Desserts”
feature. Can’t wait to start experimenting. Love fall just for the desserts
Looks really delicious. I must try at home for my children too. Thanks for sharing.
wow, this cake is delicious, thank you for sharing the way.
Love all these recipes…thanks also for the feature. Can’t wait to start experimenting. Love fall just for the desserts:)
I’m drooling over all of these! They all look so marvelous!
Love it! Thank you so much for including my Classic Pumpkin Roll recipe!
Can’t wait to try that recipe!!
Thank you so much for including my apple cider cupcakes! This is a great roundup!! Bring on the fall 🙂
OMGosh…. These are all amazing Fall sweets and treats. I can’t wait to make these. The only problem is which one do I make first? Apple Pumpkin, Pies or Pears? Every recipe SCREAMS FALL ! You rock, Shelly!