I used these…Hershey’s Cookies and Creme Drops..
They add nice big chicks of candy in the cookies 🙂
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup)
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 t. pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark), but if you don’t like dark, just use regular cocoa powder.
- 2 1/4 cups AP flour
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. Hershey’s Cookies and Creme drops (if you can’t find these because they are a new item use coarsely chopped Cookies and Cream Kisses OR Hershey’s Cookies and Creme Bars)
- Preheat to 350
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy and light.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- On low, slowly beat in cocoa powder until well incorporated.
- On low mix in your remaining dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt).
- Fold in you Cookies and Creme drops and chocolate chips until evenly incorporated.
- Drop by large tablespoonful on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- I recommend under baking these. So bake for approx 12 minutes or until edges are set.
- When done baking let cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to wire rack to finish cooling.