- 20 Oreos, crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mini Reese’s Cups or 1/2 cup chopped full size Reese’s
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped Milky Way bars (approx 1 bar)
- 1/3 cup chopped brownies (either store-bought or homemade)
- 2 cups Whipped Cream (homemade or whipped topping)
- 1/3 cup M&M’s
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix your Oreos and melted butter together and press into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- In a medium sauce pan whisk together sugar, cornstarch and salt. Whisk in milk and egg yolks until well combined. Place saucepan over medium heat, whisking constantly. When mixture comes to a boil, add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time and vanilla. Next add the chocolate a little at a time and whisk until melted. When melted and smooth, remove from heat. Let cool for 10 – 15 minutes and then fold in your Reese’s and marshmallows.
- Layer your crust with your Milky Way and brownies and then pour pudding mixture on top of that. Cover pie tightly with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap and spread your whipped topping or whipped cream on the pudding. Garnish with your M&Ms.
- Serve cold.
You can use a store-bought crust, boxed pudding and store-bought brownies if you prefer.
Recipe adapted from: Perfect Pies