Super EASY Caramel Pecan Coffee Cake! The best coffee cake recipe ever made with Fleichmann’s® RapidRise Yeast, and it’s done from start to finish in 35 minutes!
I have partnered with my friends over at Fleischmann’s® Yeast for today’s recipe.
The BEST Coffee Cake Recipe is extra quick and easy!
Today’s coffee cake recipe is ALWAYS a hit. It’s the type of recipe that tastes like it took a long time to make, but is done from start to finish in literally under 35 minutes! Oh, and did I mention there was yeast involved? Yep! You get the delicious flavor, and airy texture from the yeast, but there is ZERO rise time in this recipe. It’s the best of both worlds!
It’s the time of year when we all love having friends and family surrounding us, so a recipe like this Caramel Pecan Coffee Cake is one that you can be confident in turning out perfectly every time.
Baking with yeast is easier than you think, and especially in this coffee cake recipe, because there is no kneading and no rise time! It’s basically magic. I used a recipe from breadworld.com and only made a couple of minor tweaks!
How to Make Easy Caramel Pecan Coffee Cake
- Like I said, the amazing thing about this recipe is the dough is made with RapidRise® Yeast, but requires no kneading and no rise time. Since we are not creating bread for this recipe, but rather a cake, you won’t need to knead which is what gives bread that chewy texture.
- The original recipe over at Breadworld.com actually mixes the dough in the same dish that you bake it in, which is a great trick! I prefer to mix the dough in a separate bowl. Call me a creature of habit.
- Once you mix the coffee cake dough together, you spread it in a deep dish pie plate and top it with cinnamon sugar.
- In another bowl combine the delicious, sweet, caramel pecan topping! You spread that on top of the cinnamon sugar layer and then you bake it!
This coffee cake is SO delicious, especially when served warm. The caramel coated pecans are sweet and chewy and the cake is soft and tender.
This is really one of the best coffee cake recipes ever. Baking with RapidRise® Yeast is easier than you think and really adds flavor and texture that can’t be duplicated.
Looking for more Coffee Cake Recipes?Print
Super EASY Caramel Coffee Cake!
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (1/4- ounce) envelopes Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Coat a 9.5- inch deep dish pie plate with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water, and butter. Stir until a thick dough-like batter forms. Spread this into the prepared dish.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on top of the cake batter.
- For Caramel Pecan Topping, stir together corn syrup, brown sugar and butter in a small bowl. Add pecans and mix well. Spread this evenly on top of the cinnamon sugar layer.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 25 minutes, until lightly browned and firm in center. Cool slightly; serve warm.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
Keywords: Pecans, Coffee Cake, Caramel, Karo Syrup, Corn Syrup