- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups grated cheese, such as Mozzarella or Cheddar/Jack blend
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and spread the dough out onto the lined pan to approximately 9″x14″, pinching the seams together. Spread the cheese onto half of the dough, long-wise.
- Fold the other half of the dough over the cheese, pinching the dough together to seal.
- Using a serrated knife cut halfway through the dough into 10 strips.
- Brush the dough with melted butter and bake for 13-16 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then cut into strips to serve warm.
Lightly adapted from Pillsbury