- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Peanut M&M’s
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and using your hands form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Allow the balls to chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator to set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or refrigerated for up to a week.