These fun and easy Ice Cream Cone Brownie Cupcakes look like ice cream on the outside, with a chocolate brownie and peanut butter cup surprise on the inside!
I found this pan that helps make cupcakes in ice cream cones ands it has worked great!
Brownie Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
They look yummy, right?
I used a boxed brownie mix for these…your judgment is no good here, I am not a brownie snob.
But wait, there’s more (I’ve always wanted to say that, hehe)…
You know those yummy Drumsticks
that you buy at the supermarket? Well, isn’t everyone’s favorite part the bottom where the cone is all filled with chocolate?
So, with that mind-set I stuck a mini pb cup down in there as a yummy surprise.
Oh mini peanut butter cup, how I love thee.
I mean anyone who wouldn’t get excited about a surprise peanut butter cup is dead to me.
I am THAT serious.
Ok-I take that back ~ maybe not dead, how about temporarily stunned?
…you are temporarily stunned to me…
yes, better. Not as dramatic.
Here are the details…
Make your brownie batter.
Stick a pb cup in each cone.
Top with batter. Don’t fill it up all the way…2/3’s is a good amount.
I baked at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Let cool and top with delicious pb frosting
Top with another pb cup.
You wanna see?
Oh my sweet Lord, you are beautiful, Peanut Butter Brownie Cone.
Just rolls off you tongue, doesn’t it?
1 stick softened butter (I used salted)
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
5 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 T. heavy cream or whole milk
Beat butter and peanut butter together
Slowly stir in powdered sugar.
When combined mix on med for 1 minute or until smooth.
Add more powdered sugar for a stiffer frosting, more milk for more creamy.
These fun and easy Brownie Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes look like ice cream on the outside, with a chocolate brownie and peanut butter cup surprise on the inside!
For the Brownie Cupcakes:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 package peanut butter cup candy
- 6 ice cream cones
For the Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 stick softened butter (I used salted)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 T. heavy cream or whole milk
To Make the Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Make the brownie batter per the instruction on the box.
- Place a peanut butter cup in the bottom of each ice cream cone.
- Fill each cone 2/3 of the way with brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
To Make the Frosting:
- Beat butter and peanut butter together
- Slowly stir in powdered sugar.
- When combined mix on med for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add milk.
- Mix again.
- Add more powdered sugar for a stiffer frosting, more milk for more creamy.
Keywords: easy brownies, cake in cones, easy dessert
Want To Save This Recipe?
Find more recipes like this: