- 1 box Orangesicle Cake mix (or any flavor cake you like)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 can of Orangecicle frosting (or compatible frosting)
- 1 Tbsp milk for glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease bundt pan heavily with butter, then dust with flour. Or spray generously with baking spray.
- In bowl of stand mixer combine cake mix, eggs, milk and oil. Mix on medium for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 of the can of frosting, mixing until incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool about 5 minutes in pan and then invert pan onto cake plate.
- Cool completely.
- For glaze, mix 1 Tbsp milk with remaining frosting and spoon over cake.
- Let glaze set and then slice and serve.
Store airtight for 2 days