Excuse me for a moment while I share some candy porn…
Here’s the batter…
Bake it and top it…
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups AP flour
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Any candy you like..I used chopped Reese’s Cups, M&M’s and Sno-Caps
- Preheat to 350°
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl (flour, baking soda and salt), set aside
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Add eggs one at a time beating between each addition and add vanilla and beat on medium
- until all combined.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix on low until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter on round baking dish, 16″
- Bake 13 minutes until edges are browned and middle is just set.
- Remove from oven and spread 2 cups mini-marshmallows on top, leaving edges as the “crust”.
- Bake 2 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread “toppings” on.
- Let cool completely and cut into wedges.