This cute S’mores in a Jar Recipe is the perfect tasty gift idea! Chocolate pudding is layered between marshmallow fluff and graham cracker crumbles, all topped with toasted marshmallows! It’s a new way to enjoy delicious s’mores minus the mess.
- 6 (8 oz) canning jars, lids optional
- 1 (1.4 oz) package of Chocolate pudding, prepared according to package directions and chilled.
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup mini marshmallows for garnish
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions ahead of time, chill in medium bowl until set. (You can use regular pudding or instant)
- Start assembling your jars with approximately 1 1/2 Tbsp of crushed graham crackers, followed by 1/12 Tbsp of pudding, followed by 1 1/2 Tbsp of Marshmallow Fluff. Repeat the process until jar is full.
- If desired toast mini marshmallows for garnish with a cooking torch.
- If you don’t have a cooking torch you can pour mini marshmallows on a baking sheet.
- Set oven to “broil”.
- When oven is ready place the baking sheet on the top rack closest to broiler and leave for 15 seconds. The marshmallows will toast VERY quickly, so stand close. Remove immediately and garnish, if desired.
store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
Keywords:: smores recipe, s'mores recipe, how to make s'mores, how to make smores, marshmallow dessert, parfait recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients