- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz) can vanilla frosting
- 1/2–1 tsp watermelon flavoring
- pink and green food coloring
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Spray a 6×8 or 7×7 pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Over a double boiler melt white chips. When they are just melted, remove from double boiler and stir in canned frosting and flavor oil until smooth.
- Measure out 3/4 cup frosting mixture and using gel color, tint it green. Return the remaining mixture back to the double boiler, OFF the heat, to keep it from setting up.
- Spread the green mixture evenly in pan. Place in freezer 2-3 minutes.
- Measure out 1/2 cup white frosting mixture and spread that on top of the green layer.
- Freeze again for 2-3 minutes.
- Tint the remaining frosting mixture pink and spread on top of the white layer. Sprinkle mini chips on top, pressing lightly into fudge.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before cutting into triangles.
You can adjust the amount of flavor oil to suit your taste.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.