What makes this so easy? This Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake recipe starts with a cake mix and is prepped in less than 10 minutes! It can be served with a cup of coffee in the morning, as an afternoon snack, or as dessert.
1. Combine the cake mix, spices, eggs, pumpkin, milk, oil and vanilla in a stand mixer bowl. Mix on low for 30 seconds.
2. Increase the mixer speed to medium for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl as necessary. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
3. Whisk together the brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle it on top of the cake. Use a knife to swirl it into the batter.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 15-20 minutes.
5. Whisk together the powdered sugar and milk to make the icing. Drizzle icing over the warm cake.
ENJOY! Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature. This versatile cake can be enjoyed any time of day!