What is a PayDay Bar? A PayDay is a candy bar is made from salted peanuts wrapped around a center of sweet caramel that is a bit like nougat. It has a nice salty-sweet combo!
1. Grease a 9x13 pan, and spread half the peanuts into the dish in an even layer.
2. Melt the peanut butter chips with a few tablespoons of butter in the microwave, and stir until smooth.
3. Add the sweetened condensed milk, followed by the mini marshmallows, then pour the mixture over the peanuts.
4. Gently press the remaining peanuts on top of the marshmallow mixture.
5. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and chill for about an hour.
ENJOY! Cut into squares and serve. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for up to one week.