Why use the Instant Pot? This chicken thighs recipe comes out mouthwateringly tender and tasty, with zero fuss thanks to the pressure cooker. It is extra quick, ready in under an hour and always a win at the dinner table. The perfect easy main to build a meal around!
1. Whisk the spices together, then rub the seasoning blend all over both sides of the chicken thighs.
2. Using the sear setting on the Instant Pot, brown the chicken skin-side down in a bit of olive oil. Flip and sear the other side.
3. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside. Pour chicken broth in to deglaze the bottom of the Instant Pot, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom.
4. Place the trivet into the pot and add the chicken on top. Seal the lid and pressure cook on high for 10 minutes.
5. Naturally release the pressure for 7 minutes, and then vent the rest. Remove chicken from the Instant Pot, and serve!
DIG IN! This versatile chicken goes well with almost any sides. The flavorful cooking juices also make a delicious pan gravy!