Why Use an Instant Pot? Beef tips cook up deliciously tender and juicy in the pressure cooker. You can make an insanely tasty gravy from the leftover juices, all in the same pot. As an added bonus, one pot cooking makes for an easy cleanup!
1. Cube the beef and season with a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper. Brown in a bit of oil using the sauté setting on the Instant Pot, then set aside.
2. Add more olive oil, and saute the onions and garlic for a couple minutes to soften.
3. Pour in the beef broth and stir to deglaze the pot and release the yummy flavors. Next, add the beef and herbs.
4. Close the lid and pressure cook on high for 25 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then manually release the rest.
5. Remove the beef and herbs from the pot. Whisk the gravy ingredients into the remaining juices, and simmer to thicken. Stir in butter to finish.
DIG IN! Nothing beats these beef cubes served over a bed of fluffy mashed potatoes or with a side of Parker House Rolls to soak up all the delicious gravy!