Why use the Instant Pot? This recipe is a savior on busy weeknights! You can have the easiest, cheesiest homemade lasagna on the table in one hour. Everything cooks in one pot, which makes for an easy clean-up, too!
1. Mix the ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese together, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Saute the ground beef and onion in the Instant Pot, then add the garlic and Italian seasoning. Set aside and drain the grease.
3. Add two cups of water to the Instant Pot to deglaze it. Add about 1/3 of the ground beef back to the pot and cover with a layer of lasagna noodles.
4.Cover the noodles with a layer of marinara sauce, another layer of beef, and half of the ricotta mixture.
5. Top with spinach and a layer of noodles. Repeat the layering with remaining fillings, ending with noodles and marinara.
6. Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes. Release the pressure, then sprinkle with mozzarella, cover, and let it sit until melted.
DIG IN! Serve the lasagna right from the Instant Pot with freshly grated parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.