These White Chocolate Chip Granola Blondies are a sweet and healthy dessert bar recipe! They’re chewy, soft, and full of white chocolate & your favorite granola.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups granola of your choice
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line 9×9 baking pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over the side for easy removal and spray with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl for approx 1 min. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated, scraping sides as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in baking powder, salt and flour. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in granola and white chips.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges start to golden.
- Cool on wire rack and cut when cool.
store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: blondies recipe, blondies cookies, blondies bar, chocolate chip blondies, oatmeal bars, oatmeal bars recipe, healthy oatmeal bars, dessert bars