- 15 oz. 3 Musketeers Bars (either mini or chopped)
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- In stand mixer cream together Marshmallow Fluff and butter, approx 1 minute, until smooth.
- In a large saucepan over low heat melt the 3 Musketeers candy bars. The mixture will resemble thick Marshmallow Fluff consistency when melted.
- Add the melted 3 Musketeers bars to the butter/Fluff mixture and beat mixture for 1-2 minutes until evenly incorporated.
- Turn speed to low and add in powdered sugar and milk.
- Turn speed up to medium and beat until smooth.
- The frosting consistency will be different than regular frosting and more “elastic”
- Pipe onto cooled cupcakes.