These buttery homemade 7UP Biscuits only need 4 ingredients! Soft and tender Bisquick biscuits are a delicious and easy side to serve warm from the oven, smothered in butter or jam.
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick, plus 1 tablespoon to dust countertop
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 7Up (you can use Sprite as well, see note)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/3 cups of Bisquick, sour cream, and 7UP. Mix until just combined.
- Dust a clean countertop with the remaining 1 tablespoon of Bisquick. Transfer dough to the countertop and press out into a 1- inch thick circle. Using a 3- inch round biscuit cutter (or knife), cut the dough into 8 biscuits.
- Pour 1/4 cup melted butter into the bottom of a 9×9 pan. Place biscuits into the pan directly into the melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush with the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Serve warm.
You can use any clear soda for this recipe.
Keywords: biscuits with 7up, bisquick biscuit recipe, homemade biscuits