Make perfectly roasted Air Fryer Asparagus with Parmesan in just 15 minutes! A tasty and healthy veggie side dish that cooks up fast and easy in the air fryer.
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional garnish: fresh lemon juice, chopped parsley, crushed red pepper flakes
- Place asparagus in a larger bowl and drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and cheese onto the asparagus. Using your hands or a rubber spatula stir the asparagus, coating evenly.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer.
- Air fry at 400°F for 9 minutes.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
I use this Breville Toaster Oven Style Air Fryer in my kitchen!
Keywords: easy air fryer recipes, roasted asparagus, healthy side dishes