- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 4½ cups flour
- *optional sprinkles to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together butter, oil and both sugars on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add in the cinnamon, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt and with mixer still on medium, mix until combined.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in flour until combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (2 tablespoons) drop the dough onto the lined baking sheet. Add sprinkles now if desired. Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges just start to golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 3 minutes on baking sheet and transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.