Apple Toffee Blondies are JAM PACKED with sweetness. From the buttery, apple blondies, studded with toffee bits, to the brown sugar frosting, these are always a huge hit! Made with fresh apples and crunchy toffee, this easy blondie recipe will win you over in one bite!
- 2/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup peeled, chopped tart apple (1 large)
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9×13 baking pan lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and brown sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed. Add the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking powder and continue mixing until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the flour mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped apples and toffee bits until evenly distributed.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes until the center is set.
- Let cool completely before slicing or frosting.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Add brown sugar and milk and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in powdered sugar with a whisk and let cool until it thickens enough to spread.
- Let frosting set for at least 30 minutes and then cut into bars.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Keywords: apple toffee blondie recipe, easy blondie recipe, blondie recipe, toffee blondie recipe, how to make toffee blondies, brown sugar frosting recipe, brown sugar blondie recipe