The ultimate cheesy bread with a secret ingredient that makes it extra flavor packed!
- 1 (12-14- ounce) French baguette
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Split the French baguette in half.
- Spread each half with 3- tablespoons of butter and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder.
- Spread the blue cheese dressing evenly on each half and add the diced tomato on top.
- Cover the bread with the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are golden and crisp.
- Slice and serve.
If you baguette is very soft, or if using another type of bread, like Italian, I recommend following steps 1-3 and toasting the bread lightly on top before adding the blue cheese dressing. This will keep the bread from getting soggy.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, garlic bread, beach bread, baguette, bread recipe, side dish