makes 20 bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs and salt. Press this into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Pour the entire can of sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Sprinkle with caramel bits and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top gets lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle peanut butter cups on top.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
store in an airtight container for 2 days.
recipe adapted from Bake or Break