- 1 cup room temp butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 (0.10oz) package Duncan Hines Bubble Gum Flavored “Frosting Creations”
- On medium speed cream butter and shortening together until smooth.
- Add in Marshmallow Fluff until combined.
- On low speed add powdered sugar, one cup at a time
- Add milk and flavor package stir 15 seconds.
- Turn mixer up to medium and mix for 30 seconds or until flavor package is incorporated evenly, scraping sides as needed.
Makes enough frosting for 24 cupcakes
If you pipe a high swirl it will only make enough for 12 cupcakes.