This easy Brioche French Toast recipe is fluffy, sweet and decadent. Made with just 6 ingredients, this homemade French toast is the ultimate weekend breakfast!
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices brioche bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Note: Use 1 tablespoon of butter per 2 pieces of bread. If you can fit more pieces in your skillet, increase the amount of butter.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides, but not soaking it, and place on the heated skillet. Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining bread.
Use my recipe for Brioche Bread in this recipe for the ultimate homemade experience!
Keywords:: brioche french toast, best french toast recipe, homemade french toast, how to make french toast, cinnamon french toast recipe, easy french toast recipe