This easy casserole recipe is the perfect side dish on both holidays and weeknights, or an easy meatless dinner!
- 30– ounces frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1 (10.5- ounce) can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crushed butter or cheese crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the egg, soup, mayonnaise, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder until smooth. Stir in the cheese until combined.
- Mix the broccoli into the cheese mixture until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Top with crushed crackers and drizzle the melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and the top is lightly golden.
- Serve warm.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, casserole, broccoli cheese casserole, side dish, easy broccoli casserole recipe,