These Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies are easy and delicious!
- 1 box (18.5-ounce) Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the brownie mix, oil and eggs on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Divide batter in half and press half the batter into bottom of prepared pan (it will be a thin layer) and set the other half to the side.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk with whisk.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the bottom layer of the brownie.
- Drop the remaining brownie mix on top of the peanut butter layer, pressing each spoonful lightly into peanut butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes until just set.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days
Keywords:: cookies and cups, brownies, brownies recipe, peanut butter, peanut butter brownies, buckeyes, buckeye brownies, buckeye balls