This fast and delicious pizza recipe is great for a game day appetizer or a weeknight dinner!
- 1–3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups grated low moisture mozzarella cheese
- Optional garnish – sliced green onions and extra hot sauce
- In a large bowl combine 1 3/4 cup flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water, and oil. Stir until smooth, adding more flour if necessary. Dough should be slightly sticky, but form a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for 3-4 minutes until smooth and elastic. Alternately you can mix the dough ingredients in your stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment.
- Cover the bowl and allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes. Prepare toppings, while the dough is resting.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, melted butter, and hot sauce until coated. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- When the dough is ready, spread it out 12-15 inches, depending on desired thickness onto a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Spread the ranch dressing evenly on top of the dough.
- Top evenly with prepared chicken, and sprinkle chicken with grated cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with green onions and and drizzle with extra hot sauce if desired.
- Allow the pizza to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
To reheat, preheat oven to 400°F. Place pizza on pizza stone or baking sheet and heat for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Keywords:: pizza, cookies and cups, pizza dough, buffalo chicken, chicken recipe, pizza recipe