Butter Toffee Cookies … simple, rich and buttery. Possibly the perfect cookie! These toffee cookies are the easiest melt-in-your-mouth dessert you’ve ever seen. Just wait until you try this butter cookie!
- 3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups toffee bits (1, 8-ounce bag)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the butter and both sugars on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add in the vanilla, egg, yolk, baking soda, and salt and mix for an additional minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the toffee bits evenly.
- Using a medium (2 tablespoon) cookie scoop drop the dough onto the prepared pan 2- inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keywords: butter toffee cookie recipe, toffee cookie recipe, how to make toffee cookies, butter cookie recipe, best butter cookie recipe, how to make butter cookies, easy butter cookie recipe