These Butterfinger Cookies are so chewy, rich, buttery and perfect. I am love! An easy cookie recipe for all the Butterfinger fans out there. You won’t be able to eat just one!
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped Butterfinger (approx 10–12 Snack sized Candy bars)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone liner. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg, yolk, vanilla baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined, scraping sides as needed.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped Butterfinger. Note – The dough will be thick.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop, drop dough onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days at room temperature.
Keywords: easy cookies recipe, butterfinger cookies, butterfinger dessert, candy cookies, halloween cookies recipe