This creamy Butterfinger Pie is an easy dessert recipe loaded with Butterfinger candy bars inside a creamy peanut butter pie filling.
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 15 full graham cracker sheets)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
For the Pie Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (11.5 ounce) bag Fun Sized Butterfinger, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 3/4 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 (Fun Sized) Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
Making the Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, salt and sugar in a bowl and stir to combine. Press the mixture evenly in the bottom and up the sizes of a 9- inch deep dish pie plate. Bake for 7-9 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow the crust to cool completely.
Making the Filling
- In the bowl of the stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar for 1-2 minutes until evenly mixed and smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add in the chopped Butterfinger and mix until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula or set the mixer to the lowest speed, fold in the Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture until just combined. Spread the mixture into the prepared crust and chill for at least 2 hours.
Garnishing the Pie
- If desired when you are ready to serve the pie whip the heavy cream and the powdered sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment for 1-2 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Spread this on top of the pie and top with the chopped Butterfinger.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use homemade whipped cream in place of the Cool Whip.
- Store airtight, chilled for up to 3 days.
- Nutrition info includes garnish.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 579
- Sugar: 38.6 g
- Sodium: 411 mg
- Fat: 36.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 58.5 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 57.8 mg
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter pie, peanut butter pie, easy dessert recipe