These cookies are perfectly festive!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Cadbury Milk Chocolate Eggs, crushed)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Whisk flour, malted milk powder, baking powder, salt and cornstarch together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the melted butter and brown sugar on low speed. Alternately, this can be done in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- With mixer still on low, add in the eggs and vanilla, and then finally the dry ingredients until evenly incorporated, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Stir in crushed candy and chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 2 hours or up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (2 tablespoons) drop dough onto prepared baking sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes until the edges golden. Don’t over-bake.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
If you can’t find malted milk powder, it can be omitted and the cookies will still be delicious!
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cadbury eggs, easter cookies