Cake Mix Biscotti is a simple shortcut recipe that is endlessly adaptable! It’s crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside with the perfect amount of sweetness. Mix and match your favorite flavor combos!
- 1 (15.25) box vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the cake mix, flour, butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix on low for 30 seconds, and then turn the mixer up to medium and mix for 2 minutes until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pecans and mix on low until evenly incorporated. Dough will be thick.
- Lightly sprinkle a clean counter top with flour. Divide the dough in half. Roll each half of the dough into a 12×2- inches log. Place both logs onto the prepared baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the edges are golden. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, carefully slice the logs into 1- inch slices. Arrange the slices evenly onto the baking sheet and place back in the oven for 10 minutes, flipping cookies over once halfway through baking.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to a week.
Use any combination of cake mix and add-in flavors that you like!