This easiest-ever Cake Mix Brownies recipe is super fudgy, ultra-moist, and the perfect excuse to make homemade brownies every week!
- 1 (15- ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 10 ounces chocolate chunks (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, milk, and egg with a rubber spatula until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely int he pan before cutting into squares. The center might seem underdone, but as the brownies set, they will be fine!
store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 29.1 mg
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.8 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 12.4 mg
Keywords: cake mix brownies, easy brownie recipe, homemade brownies