This Cake Mix Brownies recipe is the easiest brownies recipe ever! They’re super fudgy brownies made with just 5 simple ingredients – you’ll want to make them every week!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 10 oz chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray an 8×8 pan with baking spray, set aside.
- IN bowl mix all ingredients with a spoon until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. The center might seem underdone, but as the brownies set, they will be fine!
Keywords:: cake mix brownies, easy brownies recipe, fudgy brownies recipe, best brownies recipe, best homemade brownies, easy homemade brownies, how to make cake mix brownies, how to make homemade brownies, easy brownies