Easy Cake Mix Cookies are a fun way to mix and match cake flavors to add-ins! My kids LOVE to make these!
- 1 (18.25 – ounce) box cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup add-ins like chocolate chips or M&M’s (if adding in sprinkles use 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until smooth. Alternately you can do this step in the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mixing ingredients on low until combined.
- Mix in desired add-ins until evenly incorporated.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop portion the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet 2- inches apart. Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until lightly golden at the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Store in an airtight container for up 3 days.
Use any flavor cake mix you would like and mix and match add-ins!
If you can’t find the 18- ounce size of cake mix and can only fid the 15 ounce, just add in 1/4 cup extra all purpose flour.
*Nutritional information does not include add-ins
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 7.9 g
- Sodium: 126.3 mg
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.6 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 15.5 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, cookie recipe, cake mix recipe, cake mix, cake mix cookies