This super easy Candy Cane Fudge is the perfect holiday gift idea! Made with just five ingredients, this Christmas dessert is the perfect way to celebrate!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14- ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
- 1– 2 drops red food coloring
- Line an 8×8 dish with foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a heat-safe bowl placed over a pot of simmering water melt the white chips and sweetened condensed milk together, stirring very frequently. Remove from over the heat when the chips are just melted. Stir in the peppermint extract until combined, and then stir in the candy canes.
- Add a drop or two of red food coloring and swirl it through.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan and chill for 2 hours until set.
- Cut into pieces.
- Store airtight at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Keywords: homemade fudge recipe, easy fudge recipe, christmas dessert recipe, easy christmas dessert recipe, easy christmas dessert, best christmas dessert, easy homemade dessert, easy no bake dessert