- 1 (18 oz) roll pre-made Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (21 oz) can apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a round pizza pan with no-stick spray.
- Spread the sugar cookie dough out evenly, approx 12″ in diameter.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes until dough is golden around the edges and just set in the center.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While cookie is cooling combine your cream cheese, vanilla and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat together for 1 minute until smooth.
- When cookie is cooled, spread your cream cheese mixture on top of cookie crust, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edges.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with your can of apple pie filling, spreading evenly.
- Drizzle caramel over the apple pie filling and then finally melt your white chocolate in the microwave and drizzle that over the entire pizza.
- Cut into 2″ – 2 1/2″ slices and serve.
store airtight in the refrigerator