Carnival Cookies are soft, thick sprinkle cookies loaded with white chips and chopped Frosted Animal Cookies!
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup multicolored sprinkles
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 heaping cup coarsely chopped Frosted Circus Cookies + 20 whole cookies to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda. Mix for an additional minute on medium speed, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the sprinkles, white chips and chopped Circus Cookies until evenly incorporated.
- Using a large (3- tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion out dough and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.The tops of the cookies will feel set, but the insides will be slightly under-baked, this is fine.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, gently press a whole Circus Cookie onto the top of each.
- Transferring the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
I used a large cookie scoop for this recipe, you can use a small scoop if you prefer a smaller cookie, just reduce the bake time down 1-2 minutes.
Keywords:: cookies, cookie recipe, sprinkles, sprinkle cookie, circus cookies, frosted circus cookie, white chocolate