These Chicken Pineapple Skewers are an easy weeknight grilling recipe. They’re packed with flavor and can absolutely be assembled in advance!
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 pineapple cut into 1-inch chunks
- In a medium bowl whisk together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, ginger, and Worcestershire.
- Place the chicken in a large zip-top bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken and marinate for at least 6 hours, overnight is best.
- To prep, heat grill to medium heat. Using metal or wooden skewers alternate between pieces of chicken and pineapple.
- Grill skewers until chicken is cooked through, about 6 minutes on each side.
OPTIONAL – Reserve remaining marinade and place in a small saucepan. Heat on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, reducing the liquid down by half. Use this as a dipping sauce, if desired.
Keywords: skewers recipe, chicken skewers recipe, pineapple chicken, pineapple chicken kabobs, pineapple chicken recipe, pineapple chicken bbq, pineapple chicken on the grill, grilled pineapple recipe, grilled pineapple