This Cookie Dough Whoopie Pie Filling is too delicious. These are such a fun take on classic whoopie pies, and they’re guaranteed to satisfy. So good!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a mixer, cream together butter and both sugars.
- Add in vanilla and milk. Stir until combined.
- Slowly add in flour and turn mixer up to medium until mixed well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill ziplock or piping bag with cookie dough and pipe onto whoopie pies.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 741
- Sugar: 53.9 g
- Sodium: 16.3 mg
- Fat: 41.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 88.5 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Cholesterol: 81.5 mg
Keywords: whoopie pie recipe, whoopie pie filling, filling for whoopie pies, easy dessert recipe, cookie dough edible recipe, how to make cookie dough edible