Cookies for breakfast? Why not! These easy Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies are perfect for a sweet and satisfying morning munch. One of my kids favorite breakfast cookies!
- 1 can seamless crescent rolls
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- With your hand mixer, beat sugar, cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth in a medium sized bowl.
- Unroll the crescent roll sheet. Stretch dough out slightly. It should be in the shape of a rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the crescent sheet, leaving a gap at the edge about 1/2 inch.
- Sprinkle your chocolate chips on top of cream cheese.
- Roll the crescent sheet up tightly and wrap in cling wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When chilled preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Slice the crescent roll into 1/4″ slices. Bake on prepared cookie sheet for 12 -14 minutes until crescent roll appears golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack.
- Eat warm or room temperature.
Keywords:: breakfast cookies, crescent roll cookies, crescent roll dough cookies, easy cookie recipe