Simple, no bake krispie treats made with your favorite childhood cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper and coat lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add in 6 cups of the marshmallows, salt, and vanilla and stir constantly until melted. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Rice Krispies, and remaining marshmallows until coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Press evenly into the pan and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 2 days for best freshness.
Keywords: cookies and cups, krispie treats, cinnamon toast crunch, no bake dessert, no bake recipe, marshmallows