This silky, rich and delicious Cookie Butter Pie is made with a flaky cream cheese pastry crust and homemade whipped cream. It’s a decadent 5-ingredient dessert that will blow your mind!
- 1 Cream Cheese Pastry Crust
- 1 (14- ounce) jar Cookie Butter or Biscoff Spread
- 1 (8- ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Roll the prepared pie crust dough out into a 12- inch circle. Place it into a 9- inch pie plate and crimp the edges, trimming any excess. Place the dough in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Prick the dough liberally with a fork, or line the bottom of the pie with parchment paper and fill with dried beans or pie weights. Bake for 15-20 minutes until it’s golden brown. If necessary use a crust shield or foil around the top to prevent the crust from getting too brown.
- Allow the pie crust to cool completely.
- Spread 1/3 cup of Cookie Butter into the bottom of the crust carefully.
- To make the filling place the remaining Cookie Butter and the cream cheese in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed for 1 – 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl whisk or beat (on high speed) 1 cup of the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Spread this into the crust. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve whip the remaining cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread this onto the pie and serve.
Keywords: cookie pie, cream cheese pie, homemade pie