- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter and powdered sugar, mixing until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add in the vanilla and mix and continue mixing until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the crushed cookies until evenly incorporated.
Frost cake immediately or store airtight, refrigerated for up to 7 days.
To make the chocolate ganache melt together 1 1/2 cups chopped chocolate and 2 tablespoons whole milk. Cool slightly and pour on top of the cake slowly, letting it slowly drip down the sides of the cake.